Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: picture books
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Sub It Club and The Postcard Post! And who better to help us celebrate than author/illustrator Kelly Murphy?! I first saw Kelly’s illustrations when a friend recommended I check out her work in the middle-grade … Continue reading
While many publishing houses are closed to submissions, querying editors is still a possibility in some circumstances, and it can definitely lead to publication. Today we are celebrating Sub It Club member, Marcie Wessels and the release of her debut … Continue reading
Lisha posted about formatting your novel and due to popular demand, today I’m posting about picture book formatting. It’s pretty similar but there are some slight differences. When you’re sending your picture book out on submission, using the correct format is … Continue reading
You all know Amy Dixon don’t you? Amy talked submission (and sweater) feedback not too long ago when we were celebrating Sub It Club’s 2 year anniversary. She shared with us when we asked authors how they know when their … Continue reading
Tina Kügler, a Postcard Post alum, is helping Sub It Club celebrate its 2-year anniversary! But Tina has a lot to celebrate too― IN MARY’S GARDEN comes out March 17th, written and illustrated by Tina and Carson Kügler, published by Houghton … Continue reading