Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: #PBPitch
Spring is on its way! Isn’t it? I this it is. I’m shivering while I write this even though the heat is blasting. I skied out to my car this morning (In case you don’t know, I live on a … Continue reading
Hey guys! Wanna hear some exciting news that has nothing to do with submitting your work? (Well, maybe it does a little because I am hoping to be putting your books on the shelves at the library where I work.) … Continue reading
With a new year upon us comes the opportunity to start submitting with a renewed feeling of hope and optimism. You haven’t gotten any rejections in 2017! (Ahem. I know because I’m still posting this in 2016.) Entering some contests … Continue reading
If there is a Twitter pitch season this seems to be it! There are lots of opportunities coming up in the next few months, especially Twitter pitch days. (If you aren’t up on how to take part in Twitter pitch … Continue reading
There are some great new opportunities listed in this month’s Roundup but after reading through so many pitch contest guidelines I want to give a reminder: just because you get a request during a pitch day it does not mean … Continue reading
It’s time for another Roundup filled with great opportunities. Of course, you should never submit your work without feedback. We invite everyone to join our Sub It Club Critique Partner Matchup group where you can find people working in the … Continue reading