Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: #KidPit
Spring is on its way! Isn’t it? I this it is. I’m shivering while I write this even though the heat is blasting. I skied out to my car this morning (In case you don’t know, I live on a … Continue reading
Oh my gosh I can’t believe it’s November all of a sudden and another NaNoWriMo is upon us! Maybe you aren’t participating or maybe you’ll want to take a break from your writing frenzy to enter some contests. Either way, … Continue reading
If there is a Twitter pitch season this seems to be it! There are lots of opportunities coming up in the next few months, especially Twitter pitch days. (If you aren’t up on how to take part in Twitter pitch … Continue reading
Pitching can be tough! It can take a lot of time, effort, and skill to put together a short, tight pitch that really sells your work. McIntosh & Otis agent, Shira Hoffman, recently posted some great information on the agency … Continue reading