Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 15 hours ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 15 hours ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 3 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 3 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: illustrators
Sub It Clubbers have been working hard this past year. Members have made great strides toward their goals of publication, from connecting with critique partners in our Critique Partner Matchup, to perfecting pitches and queries, to sending submissions, to illustrator … Continue reading
Author/illustrator Carlyn Beccia was so kind to answer my questions during this very busy time of the year. She has not only given us a great interview but also a beautiful holiday postcard which, besides being adorable, expresses what we … Continue reading
Meet award-winning author/illustrator Jessixa Bagley. Not only does she have a fun postcard to share, but great tips, too! Jessixa Bagley is a Seattle based artist and children’s book author/illustrator. She has been a professionally practicing fine artist, comics creator, and illustrator since … Continue reading
This month, Sub It Club welcomes an author/illustrator who I first met via a webinar and then was lucky enough to meet in real life at the SCBWI Summer Conference. Now I have the pleasure of introducing Kary Lee to … Continue reading
When a writer decides to pursue becoming traditionally published, they do their research and find out they need to query the agent or editor with a well-written letter. The form of this letter is usually an introductory paragraph, a short … Continue reading