Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Happy Valentine’s Day all of you lovely Sub It Clubbers! Since we love that you work to submit your best manuscripts possible, today to celebrate 3 years of Sub It Club we have some giveaways to help you sub your best. … Continue reading
Trying to break into publishing takes a lot. Hard work. Strong belief in your work and yourself. Dedication. Time. It can get to be overwhelming. Exhausting even. It can be hard to write, illustrate, or submit work well when you’re … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I’m not one of those rah-rah kind of people. Let’s just say…no one would ever accuse me of being a cheerleader. And it’s pretty easy for me to get down on myself when those … Continue reading
In Susanna Leonard Hill’s adorable picture book, CAN’T SLEEP WITHOUT SHEEP, little Ava can’t go to sleep. There are just too many things going on in her head. Even the sheep she enlists to help her get so fed up … Continue reading
Okay so remember the movie The Seven Year Itch with Marilyn Monroe and the ever-creepy Tom Ewell? The story’s all about a guy whose wife and children leave New York for the month of August, because that’s what families do … Continue reading
Wondering whether or not you want to query a specific agent? You may have heard the advice – ask their clients. Hmm. It’s questionable advice indeed. Why? Agents get thousands of queries every year. Imagine that each person that queried … Continue reading