Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Submissions
Sometimes, when I really stop to think about it, I am convinced that we writers are certifiable. We put ourselves out there; our hearts and souls and words sliced open and served up to the entire world. We optimistically send … Continue reading
It’s Fall and in the Dixon house, that means it’s soccer season! A few years ago, I somehow started coaching. It was one of those things where someone is asking for volunteers, and no one is stepping up, and your … Continue reading
So I was reading this picture book the other day. It is the story of a child and a terrible stuffed koala that WON’T. GO. AWAY. He tries everything he can to escape Koala. But he can’t. And as I … Continue reading
After discovering we were pregnant with our first child 15 years ago, my husband Rob and I rushed out to the bookstore (remember those?) and picked up a stack of books on raising children. We were so excited to read … Continue reading
Submitting our work takes so much time and emotional strength. Then we get the form, or no response at all. Sometimes we can’t help but wonder, how many submissions is enough? Of course, as with most things in the publishing world … Continue reading
I came home last week with a huge stack of picture books about spring. There are so many great ones, and it’s April, which makes it the perfect time to peruse the stacks and be inspired. I picked AND THEN … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone that participated in this giveaway. With all the extra entries, we had over 400 of you competing for that one submission pass! Our winner is: RYAN (jesteram) Congratulations, Ryan! Keep your eyes peeled for an email with … Continue reading