Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Sub Tools
We talk about the many different aspects of submissions in our Sub It Club writer’s support group and one day we were talking about submission tracking. Lisha Cauthen showed us how to track submissions with a fancy dancy spreadsheet. I outlined … Continue reading
I met C.S. Jennings through his very fun and lively twitter feed. Get ready for great images and helpful advice (on production tasks too) to follow. Enjoy! C.S. Jennings is a professional illustrator and sometimes author specializing in concept work, … Continue reading
A very common question when it comes to submitting manuscripts is: Where do I start? Well, here at Sub It Club we presume that you have started with getting critiques, revising, reading other books in your genre, and things of … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve heard the news. We should use a spreadsheet to keep track of our submissions. Lisha Cauthen showed us how to keep track of our submissions using fancy dancy newfangled technology. Pretty spiffy! But me, well, I prefer to … Continue reading
We’ve all been told that as writers we should subscribe to Publishers Marketplace. And sure, that’s great if you can. You can learn a lot. But here at Sub It Club we do like free. And there are some great … Continue reading
Sub It Club has gotten you so informed… So motivated… So downright professional… That you have scores and scores of queries out for all those manuscripts you’ve squirreled away for the last decade. Which brings us to the problem of … Continue reading