Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Sub It Success
Here at Sub It Club we are all about submitting work well! And boy do we have members who do just that. Let’s celebrate good news from Sub It Club members in 2014! AWARDS! Carrie Finson won the Society of … Continue reading
“You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky I decided when I was about five years old that I was going to be a famous author when I grew up. And throughout my public school years, … Continue reading
Today we have a query letter for the amazing picture book, Otto Grows Down, by one of the members of the club, author Michael Sussman. Otto Grows Down is a fun story with a great hook. It was published by … Continue reading
Anola Pickett writes historical fiction for middle grade. Her first novel, based on a true account, is Wasatch Summer. It is the story of a Mormon girl who must take care of the family’s sheep by herself in the mountains, … Continue reading
As something a bit different today, I’m posting the query letter that sold a non-fiction article sent on spec to a magazine. This particular article was for adult writers, but I think the principles of writing such a query letter … Continue reading