Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Strategy
It’s Fall and in the Dixon house, that means it’s soccer season! A few years ago, I somehow started coaching. It was one of those things where someone is asking for volunteers, and no one is stepping up, and your … Continue reading
After discovering we were pregnant with our first child 15 years ago, my husband Rob and I rushed out to the bookstore (remember those?) and picked up a stack of books on raising children. We were so excited to read … Continue reading
I met this month’s Postcard Post illustrator through SCBWI and have had the pleasure of seeing her work on many occasions. Now she’s sharing it with Sub It Club. Without further ado, welcome Elizabet Vukovic. Elizabet Vukovic is a freelance … Continue reading
I first saw this month’s featured illustrator’s work on Facebook and instantly knew I had to see more. Sub It Club is thrilled to welcome Charlie Eve Ryan. Sit back and enjoy her wonderful postcard and tips too! Charlie Eve … Continue reading
When I saw on Facebook that illustrator Kelli Thrasher-Brooks had a new postcard ready, I knew she’d have to come share it with the Sub It Club. Take it away, Kelli: Colors, textures, lines, patterns and characters play a large … Continue reading
I’m going all New Agey-Philosophical today. Generosity. It makes you a better human being, and also, creates opportunities. The first criteria for getting published is producing a quality manuscript. But don’t forget to engage with the writing community. Give, and … Continue reading