Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Rejection
Sometimes, when I really stop to think about it, I am convinced that we writers are certifiable. We put ourselves out there; our hearts and souls and words sliced open and served up to the entire world. We optimistically send … Continue reading
Sending your work out on submission is hard. So is rejection. I suspect that many of us can handle rejection alright. I mean, it’s not fun. (Although we can get together and try to have a little fun with it!) But … Continue reading
Having a preteen daughter means that I’ve been having lots of conversations lately about FEELINGS. I find myself saying the following things on a regular basis… “It is totally normal to feel this way, but you get to decide how … Continue reading
I came home last week with a huge stack of picture books about spring. There are so many great ones, and it’s April, which makes it the perfect time to peruse the stacks and be inspired. I picked AND THEN … Continue reading
If you’re submitting your work, rejection is going to happen. That’s just the way it is. So why not have some fun with it? Not too long ago Kirsten Larson posted her rejection bingo in our private Sub It Club … Continue reading