Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: About the Club
When the New Year comes along it feels like a good time to assess and think things over. I tend to think about what I can do better. I’m not one to make resolutions but I couldn’t help but think … Continue reading
Sub It Club has been going strong for 3 whole years now! We’ve grown from an idea to a huge group of writers and illustrators helping each other with questions and encouragement. We love being a part of the … Continue reading
You all know Amy Dixon don’t you? Amy talked submission (and sweater) feedback not too long ago when we were celebrating Sub It Club’s 2 year anniversary. She shared with us when we asked authors how they know when their … Continue reading
It’s been two years since we started Sub It Club. Now there are writers and illustrators helping each other every day in our submission support group and we couldn’t be happier! This year due to popular demand we started a critique partner … Continue reading
Recently children’s book author Lauri Fortino gave Sub It Club the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! We couldn’t be more pleased because inspiring all of you writers and illustrators out there to submit your very best work the very best you can is … Continue reading
If you are writing and/or illustrating, getting critiqued, revising, studying the market, targeting, perfecting your query letters, and getting your best work out there for consideration, you’re already a winner in our eyes here at Sub It Club. But hey, … Continue reading