Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Author Archives: Lisha Cauthen
Today’s post is down and dirty, mostly because I’m feeling down. And dirty. By the way, do not google “down and dirty animated gif”. If you know what’s good for you. CATEGORY–basically, the age of the audience your manuscript is … Continue reading
Twitter-pitching. It’s a thing. And you want to get in on it. But that Twittering–it’s so intimidating. AW COME ON… Don’t let an opportunity pass you by, follow these steps to get in on the next pitching day on Twitter. … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I’m not one of those rah-rah kind of people. Let’s just say…no one would ever accuse me of being a cheerleader. And it’s pretty easy for me to get down on myself when those … Continue reading
Your manuscript is shiny and happy. You’ve done your research and found the perfect agent for you, your novel and your career. But there’s a problem–the agent is closed to submissions. Do you give up? Not necessarily. If you’re convinced … Continue reading
Okay so remember the movie The Seven Year Itch with Marilyn Monroe and the ever-creepy Tom Ewell? The story’s all about a guy whose wife and children leave New York for the month of August, because that’s what families do … Continue reading