Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 1 day ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 1 day ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 3 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 4 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 4 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Author Archives: Heather Ayris Burnell
There are lots of publishers out there. Of course, you’ve heard of the big ones, but smaller publishers abound. There are good ones and questionable ones. It’s especially easy these days to put yourself out there as a publisher and … Continue reading
Spring is on its way! Isn’t it? I this it is. I’m shivering while I write this even though the heat is blasting. I skied out to my car this morning (In case you don’t know, I live on a … Continue reading
Today I am thrilled beyond thrilled to have Sub It Club’s Partner in Submission and Postcard Post creator Dana Carey here on The Postcard Post! I’m so glad that Dana has finally had the time to be the interviewee. I have … Continue reading
Today I am thrilled to have Wen Baragrey join us here on the Sub It Club blog! Wen’s book, WHAT GOES UP, is scheduled to be released by Random House in 2018. But before Wen connected with her agent and … Continue reading
Hey guys! Wanna hear some exciting news that has nothing to do with submitting your work? (Well, maybe it does a little because I am hoping to be putting your books on the shelves at the library where I work.) … Continue reading
When the New Year comes along it feels like a good time to assess and think things over. I tend to think about what I can do better. I’m not one to make resolutions but I couldn’t help but think … Continue reading
What is an endorsement? Let’s take this fun little quiz: A writer said something nice about your manuscript in a critique. Is it an endorsement? No. Writers point out the good as well as the things that need work in … Continue reading