Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @dani_bukie: I also love campus novels! More campus novels tackling contemporary issues, please. #amquerying #MSWL twitted 15 hours ago
- RT @MelissaLaurenE: If I don't ❤️ your #PitMad & I rep your category, please query b/c maybe the genius of your 80K word ms isn't demonstra… twitted 15 hours ago
- RT @SusanSpann: Most importantly: do not be afraid to walk away from an unprofessional publisher or contract. Respect yourself & your work.… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @WolfsonLiterary: @ericsmithrocks It’s the keep on going that separates the published from the unpublished. ;-) twitted 3 days ago
- RT @jennybent: Years ago as a baby agent I was shocked to learn that it is much harder to sell a second book than a first one. Yet sadly th… twitted 3 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Search Results for: critique
It’s been a great month long celebration here at Sub It Club! Today I am extremely pleased to be wrapping up the celebrations by welcoming Molly Jaffa to the Sub It Club blog. Molly is an agent at Folio Literary Management where she … Continue reading
It’s our second day of Kidlit Week and we’re so happy to have Sub It Club member Amy Dixon here to share with us! Amy is the author of MARATHON MOUSE. Her picture book, SOPHIE’S ANIMAL PARADE, in which everything Sophie … Continue reading
Here at Sub it Club we have a special affinity for picture books. I write them. Dana writes and illustrates them. It should come as no surprise that we have a lot of picture book writers and illustrators in the … Continue reading
It’s a month long celebration here at Sub It Club, and today we’re excited to feature agent Patricia Nelson of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency. To help us celebrate two years of Sub It Club, Patricia is giving away a first … Continue reading
As you know, at Sub It Club we’re all about submitting well. Getting your worked critiqued is one big step on the road to making that happen. That’s why we’ve created the new Sub It Club CRITIQUE PARTNER MATCHUP group just … Continue reading